The Circus Hub is a not-for profit organisation. We hugely appreciate all the support we receive from our community and sponsors who allow us to grow and improve!
Are you interested in supporting The Hub? We would love to hear from you! Don't hesitate to get in touch with our team!
WE ARE GENEROUSLY SUPPORTED BY
Website design by
There are many ways you can support the Hub!
- Join our classes
- Come to our RAW showcases and donate koha at the door (cash only)
- Send us one-off donations, or set up a regular payment by bank transfer.
- Donate items (our wish list is below!)
- Volunteer some of your time during our working bee or events
The Hub is a registered charity. For all donations, we will email a receipt to claim a tax credit for donation.
Account name: Wellington Circus Trust
Account Number: 38-9004-0580146-00.
Please put Donation in the reference.
Don't hesitate to be in touch if you would like to donate to purchase a specific item or support a programme!
Support the Hub with your time
We appreciate all the help we regularly receive from our community with all the little tasks required to run the Hub!
If you would like to volunteer some of your time, you can help with some simple jobs around the Hub, such as:
- Tidying up our mezzanine area
- Helping with cleaning our training floor (vacuuming our mats)
- Maintaining our equipment (re-taping trapezes and lyra, refilling chalk and rosin buckets)
Let us know if you have any specific skills that might be useful to help us maintain or improve the space!
We are always happy to hear about items you might wish to donate! We are interested in items in good condition only.
Here is our current wish list!
Wooden toys in good condition
Industrial Vacuum cleaner